Subject: [Leica] Discount on my Blurb of the Exhibition Book
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:10:52 +0200

I have just received one offer from Blurb with a Discount of 35% on the
price of the Book up to the 20th. JULY

Some of you have asked me to have a signed book

These are the prices including registered shipping by Post to your
destination, if you want the signed book please send me the indicated amount
to my Paypal account  luisripoll at telefonica.net, thank you.

Prices are in EUROS

                                EUROP   WORLD   SPAIN

SOFT COVER              42,15   45,90   37,35

HARD COVER              49,77   53,52   44,97

IMAGE WRAP              51,23   54,97   46,43

Or contact me off line

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Discount on my Blurb of the Exhibition Book)