Subject: [Leica] Oklahoma prairie and storm cloud
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 18:26:32 -0500

I think the issue is moire, with some fabrics like polyester.  But, so
far no problems here.  Maybe some of my friends still have a leisure
suit (now that I think about it, I'm sure they do), so I can check it out.

Ken

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Oklahoma prairie and storm cloud)