Subject: [Leica] IMGs: busy but here's some
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 23:45:27 +0100

Little photography as I'm busy this weekend engrossed in watching the
British Open golf as Alan Murray, the son of friends of ours, is caddying
there. While Irish, he's a coach at the University of Alabama and is
caddying for one of his pupils - Paul Dunne. As I type, Paul is the leading
amateur and joint leader of the Open after three rounds. It's been riveting
stuff, and like watching Cinderella at the ball. That said, golf is a fickle
game that can turn on you in an instant, and there's still another day to
go. My shutter finger is busy as it's heavily crossed :-)

As TV cooks say, here's a couple I did earlier...

Helcia - a yacht moored in Dun Laoghaire harbour. Nikon D200
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DL_Helcia.jpg.html
Teddy's - an ice cream vendor along the East Pier at Dun Laoghaire harbour.
Nikon D200
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DL_Teddys_130715.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: busy but here's some)