Subject: [Leica] IMGs: busy but here's some
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:10:10 +0530

He played brilliantly yesterday - as did quite a few amateurs, a heartening
sign. I was there the last time The Open was held on the Old Course in
2010, and watched one of the present joint leaders, Louis Oosthuizen win it
in style with a classy display, and what is more played the course a couple
of days later, in typically variable Scottish weather. Good memories...
Cheers
Jayanand