Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder problem
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:19:29 -0500

Gerry, I don't have new eyeballs, but I do have lens implants. Because
of cataracts, which often are age-related, I had surgery on both eyes to
remove the cataracts and implant corrective lenses.  My doctor hoped I
could do most activities without resorting to glasses, but the eyes are
not quite that good.  But they are far better than they were before the
surgery.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA