Subject: [Leica] For Sale.... Wheeler Dealer: Leica Accessories Added!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:43:11 -0700

This is excess equipment from my Son or me that we have decided to
sell.
My Son never got the hang of using a RF camera with his young family.  He
wants a DSLR.

I am open to a trade for any or all of this....  I am looking for a Leica
M8, M(240), Monochrome, and, for my Son, a Nikon D810
And a 28 Elmarit-M ASPH.

My Son has many Leica M accessories... he has not yet sent them to me, but
if there is something you want, I will ask him if he has it.

Bodies:
M9 black  $3100
M7 silver $2300

Will sell 1 of these bodies.....The other I will keep
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.72 body. $1400. w/box,etc. exc
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.85 body. $1400  w/box,etc.  exc+
The 0.85 model is perfect for lenses being shot wide open,
like the Nocti, both 75's and the 90 AA or the 135 F3.4
with their inherent thin DOF

These M4-P and MD-a cameras all belong to Dad.

M4-P #1 in black, in like new 99% Condition in the box with the warranty
cards and strap.
Matching S/N on the box.  I could inspect it with a magnifying glass, but it
really is magnificent. Mechanical seems 100%  $1400

M4-P #2  in black, in 99% condition except for some marks on the strap lug
protectors
( plastic parts around the strap lugs) and the back door is not as nice.  It
has paint peeling.
Comes with instructions, new strap, and box with different S/N than the
body.
Shutter sounds right at all speeds.  $1100

M4-P #3 in Chrome, in Like new condition.  This is the model that was the
production
prototype for the M6 VF:  has M6 Framelines, with a flush VF window.
This is a collector's piece, as 500 only were, in chrome, with the unique VF
lines,
made prior to the M6 existence. Includes a M6 box and fancy internal display
box.
(This is another body that is 99% of new.  No obvious marks, etc.   $1600

MD-a in Chrome.
A 95% body with no scratches or otherwise that I could find. Shutter
Sounds 100%.  This is the cheapest way to shoot a Leica if you are going to
use Hyperfocal Focusing and an external VF.
(Think Heliar 12mm or 15mm)
With matching S/N  box.  $400

Lenses:
Spiratone full frame ( 24mm Circle) fish eye adapter  ( Circular, 180 degree
fisheyes from any 50mm lens. Best for SLR users   A LOT of fun to use))
$100
Have several adapters for use.

Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder)  $600
Special deal with the MDa body.

Dad 24mm ASPH Elmarit F2.8  $2,000 w/box,etc. mint -  I also have the Leica
VF.. make me an offer on combo

Dad 28 ASPH Summicron  Coded, with box, etc. $2400  More details on request.

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH Mint  $2000.  NOT Coded.

Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3   $1200 exc+  Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh
Will include proper Leica hood 12585

Dad Leica 50 Summicron V4 Black with focus tab $1000 exc
Will include proper Leica Hood 12585

Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II  $400
Rapid grip  $75
Leica sf20 flash  $90
Thumbs Up for M9  Some brassing ( more brassing available upon request) cold
shoe on top $80

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc.  Ask me questions to be
sure you will get what you want.

Nikon

Nikon D200 Body  Around 3K clicks  $275. ( great bargain for a low mileage
Nikon DSLR, especially for a backup, or convert it to IR and have fun with
InfraRed!)

Nikon D300S Body  $620

Dad: Nikon D7100.  About a year old, less than 5K clicks... contact me.

Hasselblad V Outfit

I bought a complete Hasselblad outfit to get a lens I wanted. the rest is up
for sale here.

All used by an advanced amateur. Very little use, no wear that I can see.

Hasselblad 2003FCW chrome body with WLF, body caps, strap, box and
instructions.
Condition is 95% of new. $950  Strong shutter, timing is accurate, no
damage to the shutter curtain.

I have three A12 Magazines, matching inserts  90% condition seem light tight
$75 each

110mm F2 Planar as nice as they come.  Looks almost new.  Box included.
$1200

180mm/F4 Sonnar CF Lens As nice as the 110. $1100 W/UV Filter, box,
F+R caps and instructions

Mutar 2x The condition of this is so nice, I doubt it was ever used.... $450
W/box, F+R caps and instructions

RM45 (?)  45 Degree Hassy Finder  (no meter) 95% of new  $200

Pinhole Lens  Home made lens cap with a hole made in brass (ugly work on the
cap, but it works, I guess) $20

B70 Y (Yellow) Filter, Hasselblad brand $45
B70 R (Red) Filter, Hasselblad Brand $45
93mm O(Orange) Filter Hasselblad brand $100

NPC Polaroid Back  Exc condition $50

Buy the body and either lens and get a 10% discount off the pair.

I can send pictures at request.
Shipping and insurance is extra, at cost.
For more info email me.

Note:  If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net