Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:23:17 -0700

now that you are up to speed, what's next?

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Jul 28, 2015, at 1:13 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote:

I'm trying to get up to speed with a new smart phone, a first for me.  I've
had it about 24 hours.  As I stopped by the airport after a training class,
I spotted a beautiful Howard DGA-15P, from 1944. Since the only camera I had
was the iPhone, it had to do the job.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Howard+DGA+edit.JPG.html

As I walked around the airplane, I spotted my reflection in a nearby window.
 You don't need a selfie stick in order to take a selfie image.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Selfie+in+Window.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols