Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Update
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:34:44 -0700

I tried to update LRCC through the normal.. open the program, go to help...
Update...  NOTHING happens.
However, if you go to the Adobe Creative Cloud "program" on your desktop,
and open that up, you should be able to see the updates are available....and
will download and install from there.

Note: I use Windoze.  You MAC users may have a different
solution....maybe.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net