Subject: [Leica] The Emotonal Range Beyond the Tonal Range
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 21:47:34 -0400

All: Re: Gerry's observation: "As always Lluis, there is a great tonal range
through this nice capture." When it comes to Lluis' photography, speak not
only of a "tonal range," but of an incredible "emotional range" displayed in
his photos. The world needs more of Lluis' approach to photography. From
time to time, over many LUG years, I've shared my interest in his
photography and I'm inspired to do so once again as he works to publish some
of his finest images. Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA