Subject: [Leica] New PC query
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 16:22:07 +0100

The doorbell just rang, and my new Dell arrived. I have restrained myself
from opening it for the moment.

I have a quick query on seamless uploading to the assembled minds as I've
been using this current (ten years old) XP machine with loads of attendant
programs for photography and now want to import everything from this one
into the new one without having to dig up disks or download later versions.

What is the easiest way that anybody has found?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New PC query)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] New PC query)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New PC query)