Subject: [Leica] HDRitis?
From: montie at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 22:19:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Just another implement in the digital toolbox, nice that its there if needed.
Agree with the over-done/over-use, however. Seems there's scarcely a photo
website these days where you're not sufficiently blasted with it.

Montie

>>I'm checking out a few camera clubs in the vicinity of my new home and I'm
distresed by what I see as the overuse of the hdr look. Maybe it's old
fogey me, but I find it nightmarish & oppressive.  How's it look to the LUG
dudes?

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] HDRitis?)