Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ric Friday Flower 2015.33
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:15:12 -0500

I love it when flowers are in unexpected places.  Great context here.

Sometime in the Spring in the Kisatchie Hills, I'll see Azaleas in the
woods, probably an old home site.  The population of Natchitoches Parish is
about the same as it was in the 1960's, but now many have moved to town, so
Natchitoches' population has increased by about 50%.  All the country folk
have come to the big city