Subject: [Leica] Monitor Check
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:34:41 -0500

I have just installed a new Samsung 24" 16:9 HD monitor, to reduce my
eyestrain.  I am trying to adjust the brightness so that my posted
images come out about the same brightness as in the past. Here are two
images, first with the old monitor, then with the new. I suspect that I
need to reduce the screen brightness some more, but would like some
opinions.  (My assumption is that, as I reduce my screen brightness, the
resulting posted image will get brighter.)

Old Monitor:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pilatus+PC-12.tif.html

New Monitor:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pilatus+Right+Side+New+Monitor.TIFF.html