Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Globe/Temco Swifts
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:26:14 +0200

Jim,

Is your Monitor Brilliant or Mate? I?m working on a iMac, monitor are too
brilliant, I have reduced the Brilliance almost to 0, I have no indication
of % but I think it would be about 10% and even so I have sometimes
mistakes, I print my pics and this isa good proove, I also have Spyder Pro
4, but in my opinion you shall accommodate your eye to the Monitor
brightness, once you are used you will instinctively adjust the luminance.

Cheers
Lluis

El 15/08/2015, a les 14.06, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net> va
escriure: