Subject: [Leica] An evening in Festa Major de Gràcia
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 01:54:20 +0200

Yesterday evening I did a walk in the popular Fiesta of this area in
Barcelona, our friend Jay know it, we was together two years ago during the
day and he has seen the streets and the popular ?Correfocs?, when I?m alone
I prefer walk and shot what the people is doing. Here are 30 pictures I?ve
put extra size thumbails and also pictures to be viewed large at 1500 px, I
think that someones shall be viewed large. I recommend view the album in
Slideshow mode at the maximun size (no limit) and put 3 sec per image, is
quite fast and you can see all the images large.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Festa+Major+Gracia+2015/>

I do not know if this can work, but the link for a slideshow is:

Click on resume:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_view=slideshow.Slideshow&g2_itemId=415551>

All with Leica MM, Summilux 50 v2, Summilux 35 pre, Elmarit 28 asph

Thanks for looking, I will appreciate your c&c

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] An evening in Festa Major de Gràcia)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] An evening in Festa Major de Gràcia)