Subject: [Leica] M240 as Scanner
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:58:40 -0500

You might try duplicating one of the negs you have already scanned with
the NIkon and comparing.  I'm going to guess you would prefer the Nikon
scan.  This one looks kind of flat and not all that sharp, to me.  Good
luck!

Ken

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] M240 as Scanner)