Subject: [Leica] M240 as Scanner
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:50:15 -0400

Thanks, Frank.  That is probably the most common-sense way to go.  I'm
going to continue to try to work on my Nikon scanner or get someone else to
fix it.  Unfortunately, Nikon no longer supports the scanner and does not
have parts.  I've been making do with the flimsy aluminum guides in the
bulk loader but have been able to bend them enough to work until the
scanner started acting up.  Now it won't scan at all.  Time to take it
apart, I think, and buy a new one if it is unfix-able.

Tina