Subject: [Leica] M240 as Scanner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 04:36:53 -0400

As in the case of Tina right now its not so much the film we're not going to
shoot tomorrow its our body of film work  going back decades which would be
odd to ignore. Our photo lives did not start with our first digital cameras.
I do feel that hoping to deal with our film body of work of tens or
thousands of rolls of in in the same way as our current Terabytes of
captures is not practical as in a find in Lightroom or Bridge and we just
see everything we've ever shot. Do we know anyone who has pulled that off? .
I think  we must be selective and scan our main shots from those decades.
Keep it in the hundreds.