Subject: [Leica] FS 35/1.4 pre asph, SA 21/3.4
From: michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 13:47:12 +0200

Hi,

I have two very nice lenses for sale

Very nice Summilux 35 pre asph.

With Leica UV filter and original sun hood.

Glas is very nice with some slightly dust. Hardly any signs of use, slight
wear on the aperture blades but no oil.

After market 6 bit code by Wil van Manen.

Can be shipped from the Netherlands at buyers expense.

?2000,- net to me. Paypal accepted, in Europe IBAN preferred. Cash even
better.

Very nice Black Super Angulon 21/3.4.

Including an UV filter and the very rare hood. Also a rear cap.

Glass is very nice, aperture blades are clean. Some slight dust in the lens.
Firm aperture clicks an no play in the schnecke.

Including the metal Leica 21mm finder with some user marks.

I'll ship al over the planet at buyers cost.

?1350 net to me. Paypal accepted, in Europe IBAN preferred and cash is even
better.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Michiel Fokkema