Subject: [Leica] One more prairie pano
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 20:44:15 -0500

And that's it...for today :).  This is west of Okarche, Oklahoma this
afternoon.  I was thinking I might get a converted IR camera, but I'm
not sure I need it.  This was with the Fuji XE-2 and a 720nm IR filter.
The key might be my new monopod, which accommodates the longer IR
shutter speeds (1/8 second or so).  I used to use a parallax-corrected
pan head, but I'm not so sure I need that either just taking
landscapes.  Just a light monopod and light camera. Comments,
suggestions always appreciated.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/OZ_2_KANSAS_SEP_BW_OKARCHE.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] One more prairie pano)