Subject: [Leica] focus
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 12:44:09 -0700

for quick and reliable focus with the Sony A7RMII, which works well for me
under the toughest conditions,

please try the following?

shoot RAW AND jpeg fine bw, Focus Enhancement on, low, red?..

when you are focussed you will see red at the edges of the bw jpegs you see
in the viewfinder, this works for me.

I tried it this morning with the body at aperture priority, with the
Summilux 75mm 1.4 lens,  wide open, short focal longth, I found it to be
quick and  capable, in short it worked fine  for me.

Steve