Subject: [Leica] IMG: Padraig and Fia do formal portrait
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 17:31:38 -0700

When our grandson Fred came to visit, escaping the Bay Area heat to torrid
Davis (where we have air conditioning), the dogs sought refuge on my wife?s
lap. In doing so they managed to find a rather nice pose for a formal
portrait in the old school.

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Pets/Paddy/i-V7cwsfT/A>

And two out takes just because:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Pets/Paddy/i-4HBZwWB/A>

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Pets/Paddy/i-gvHxR5B/A>

Padraig paid extra so he got a closeup

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Pets/Paddy/i-qr4H4Mr/A>

All of these are in natural light, Sony A7Rii, 90mm f2.8 macro lens and ISO
about 6400. I like the tonality and didn?t see a need to slide out to
something like TrueGrain.

Thanks for looking!

Comments and critique most welcome.

Adam