Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Finding the “right lens/film/sensor/camera” combination:
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:19:03 -0500

Jim,

My lenses don't have an IR mark, but you can get probably better results
by using the zoom and focus assist features in the EVF and manually
focusing.  If you use Fuji lenses, the auto focus is just as accurate -
I think that is true of all the mirrorless cameras. Having said that,
all my shots from yesterday were out of focus.  I thought it might be
not being steady enough with the monopod, but I used the hard stop for
infinity.  I know better, just not right then :).

Ken