Subject: [Leica] IMGs: 3 Camera coverage of Indian Summer
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:29:36 -0500

Well, for the moment the little M8/40mm/IR kit has been going along
habitually; like pet.
It's quite an amazing, and good, feeling to return to one's old "film" MO,
meaning carrying different cameras for different, distinct purposes.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMGs: 3 Camera coverage of Indian Summer)