Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Grandmothers Blessing
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:15:44 +0100

Herbert

Thanks for your kind comments. The cloud is from incense being burned in a
censer which is passed around the bride in Greek Cypriot weddings by various
members of the family.

The Royal Photographic Society gave me a one-man exhibition of street
photography some time ago so I decided that I ought to get some kind of
qualification with them prior to the show to add a little weight to it.
Hence the LRPS. It is their basic ?starter? qualification and I ought to go
on and get the next level at least but I have never been that bothered.

Kind thoughts,

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com