Subject: [Leica] IMG: girl enjoying ducks
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:49:09 -0700

As part of my post hip replacement rehab I?ve been doing a lot of walking,
much of it along the UC Davis arboretum.

Yesterday, being Sunday, was a good day to catch families.

This little girl was really enjoying the ducks paddling around under one of
the high-arching pedestrian bridges:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/Friends-etc/n-Q6gmwB/i-MsmF87F/A>

While another little girl had escaped her grandmother and was climbing the
hillside in the Australian region:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/Friends-etc/n-Q6gmwB/i-6phQM3T/A>

Of course freedom comes with uncertainty:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/Friends-etc/n-Q6gmwB/i-mnr5m6S/A>

Sorry, Tina, no old folks on this part of the walk.

All shot with the Sony A7Rii and Leitz 180mm f4.0 R lens which did a pretty
fair job.

The monochrome was rendered in Lightroom. I tried a version or two in
TrueGrain but felt LR did a better job for what I wanted to show.

I kept the little explorer in color because of her pink hoodie vest and navy
lowers. Too cute.

Thanks for looking. Comments/suggestions welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: girl enjoying ducks)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: girl enjoying ducks)