Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Bracelet
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:33:46 -0500

Thanks for looking, Nathan.  At about the time these were made, my
wife's father had a portrait studio, and her mother often assisted him,
particularly with tinting.  Chuck Norcutt's comment agreed with my
conclusion, that these were B&W portraits that were hand-tinted.  I have
baby portraits of our three boys that were done this way by them, and
they have also held up well.

My wife was weary of posing for photos, even at an early age.  It is
fitting that, of the four photos on the bracelet, her's was the only one
that showed some motion blurring.  She got in the last word. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA