Subject: [Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 22:17:33 -0500

Ken,

Thanks for reminding me about the Center for Creative Photography.  I
remember when it was situated in an old restaurant near the campus and you
could go in and say, got some Westons? and they would bring you boxes of
prints and a pair of new white gloves.

Looks like a great online resource!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer