Subject: [Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 22:33:21 -0700

No more...  If you want to see images from the greats, buy your own.  The
CCP images are now locked up for use by scholars only.

BTW, for those that have never been there, Look at the AA image.
There is now a parking lot of cars blocking the open view of the building.
I have a picture that includes a modern car in it..... Terrible.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Ken,

Thanks for reminding me about the Center for Creative Photography.  I
remember when it was situated in an old restaurant near the campus and you
could go in and say, got some Westons? and they would bring you boxes of
prints and a pair of new white gloves.

Looks like a great online resource!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer