Subject: [Leica] OT: sluggish iMac
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 22:54:17 +0100
References: <B807BEE5-37E2-430A-A81E-668812DAB3FD@frozenlight.eu> <2668A96B-1A1C-4666-B7F8-52C8FE217CB6@gmail.com> <BE37AD65-3103-43ED-BDCD-2BEBD180C6A4@cartersxrd.net> <CAH1UNJ24V40CWhY94XDL14j7cJT_3Sa9StB=bY0up5D-N7OGxg@mail.gmail.com> <6EC0FD06-1250-40D5-9406-EFE084002F2E@fastmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1Ctg-NA-teOLzdpAcfv-4wU83=Gq1uabw2TtMvRcvVSQ@mail.gmail.com> <A5907581-7FAB-41C6-A220-F00B08599C61@gmail.com> <51E5B8B4-6DD0-40D8-B33A-8AA0935386EA@mac.com> <0B524ABB-A34F-4EDC-8C36-F8FB0A84FF72@gmail.com>

Just to confirm what lluis has said, I have a Mac Mini and I love it. I have
no speed issues at all.

Gerry