Subject: [Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 15:58:23 -0500

Peter, you will enjoy it.  The light os fantastic.

--Bob

Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church)