Subject: [Leica] Homage to St. Francis Church
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 17:50:45 -0500

As Bob said, you will enjoy a visit.  We typically go in the winter,
spring or fall.  NM during family vacation time is a test.  Lots of
interesting things, usually great light and no shortage of clouds. I
have a small portfolio of some of the pueblos over several years.
Photography is a sensitive issue there.  If there is not a "no photos"
sign up, I ask.  In one case I was asked for a photography fee, which I
was happy to pay.  But, when I pulled out my tripod I became a
professional, and would have to wait for a tribal council meeting to
clear it.

Ken