Subject: [Leica] If not Lightroom, ...
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:07:41 -0700

I run LRCC on my Windows 7 machine.  I have recently upgraded to the most
recent version.
Other than HATING the changes they made to the Import methodology,
especially without telling me in advance, the program runs as fine as the
pre upgrade release.

I run a Dell XPS8300 (i7 processor) with a ATI/AMD 5750 video card.  I have
already had issues with hardware acceleration fighting with my ATI card, but
shutting off those feature took care of that.

As Richard said, the sky is not falling.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] If not Lightroom, ...)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] If not Lightroom, ...)