Subject: [Leica] If not Lightroom, ...
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 04:00:04 -0400

Hi Richard,

That maybe be true but my spare time is bit limited right now. I rather not
try to learn new S/W package that sounds like bad QA effort during beta.
Leaking memory is a pain to track down (been-there-done-that-too-many-times)
but no S/W should exit beta status unless that was resolved. Some Adobe
excutroid(s) has their bonus depending on the S/W exiting beta.

I can always wait a few months and keep on using Aperture until either Apple
breaks it or Adobe gets it?s act together. :-)

Regards,
Spencer

I also hate the S/W rental model that Adobe/MS/Oracle/Cadence/etc uses.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] If not Lightroom, ...)
Reply from piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy) ([Leica] If not Lightroom, ...)
Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] If not Lightroom, ...)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] If not Lightroom, ...)