Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom's Newest Update
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:34:23 +0200
References: <CA+yJO1Dg2gT=OEYM+sVniH0xNhBvtDobh=uuHjSP+g-4MYZOxw@mail.gmail.com> <FE4C4164-23EB-4803-8559-0D244668FD64@cartersxrd.net> <05D37918-806D-4353-8C8C-BF7FE9852319@mac.com> <1B5C4333-0B51-4B34-9619-59073962B81C@cartersxrd.net> <C95D74EC-12EC-4D4F-9F87-EAA622F9039B@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CVcibm55T5NestpGLQeNWPD8=YcOQthZo-bCkT6XgftQ@mail.gmail.com> <78CAFC43-D98B-49A4-9684-A859883A6876@cartersxrd.net> <3DB6FC99-65C6-45FA-B8BD-7E64519A2B45@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Bc-XcNDueVPC-88mZZvt9iVnh2UbHKi3eJrzF2nC23tw@mail.gmail.com> <015801d1059f$b1e440c0$15acc240$@mcmaster.fr> <CA+yJO1DMb=XV4Egp40P=kGQCSNRRPuVRK2rAfs51oFeMN66-Lg@mail.gmail.com>

Ah, agree about the import but I use neither of those other things. I am
surprised there is so much fuss about auto-eject, these days of fast cards
and USB3 it does not take that long to import?

john