Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: cycling and Wrocław
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 23:11:00 +0200

Something like this ceramic one?

http://johnmcmaster.com/PESO/France/Houses/Luc-sur-Orbieu/content/L3006600_large.html

john

-----Original Message-----

Your parrot shot prompts me to recount that on my birthday on Monday, my
wife gave me a bird box. I intimated I was going to put it high up on a wall
on our patio, so that I could easily take a picture of any potential
flitting residents from the kitchen. There was a terse interjection of "No,
no, guano!" or a variant on that theme as she outlined her love of the
patio's sandstone, and maintining it free of birdshit. There is a stand off.
Maybe she should have given me a fake parrot.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: cycling and WrocÅ,aw)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: cycling and Wrocław)