Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: cycling and WrocÅ,aw
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:49:29 +0100

No John, that one wouldn't work. It's a cockatoo, and cockatoos stir up
unhappy memories for the matriarch of this family, following an early
morning trauma some years ago. She opened the back door to find an elegant,
but sadly lifeless one deposited on the step by our cat Kofi. It was
pristine except for the fang marks on its neck, and, no doubt, Kofi thought
in his own furry way that it was a noble and prestigious present for his
mistress. The cockatoo remover was summoned from his study.

I was afraid to ask in the neighbourhood whether anyone was missing a
cockatoo.

Douglas