Subject: [Leica] Solution to Photoshop CC Problem
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:54:26 -0700

I have been running the Creative Cloud version of Lightroom and Photoshop
since March, and in general I have been happy with the programs.  I don?t
work on the road, however, I have a fast Internet connection, and USB 3
drives for storage, so your results may differ.  I use a Macbook Pro laptop,
a large external monitor, and 16GB of memory.

Around August the updates for Photoshop would no longer install.  The error
messages and the Adobe help board were not helpful.

Today I tried uninstalling Photoshop using the Creative Cloud app.  It was
very easy and fast; you just click on the uninstall link on the gear next to
Photoshop on the Apps tab.  I had it keep all of my preferences.  Then I was
presented with an option to reinstall.  That took about 5 minutes, but
happily Photoshop now opens in the latest release.  I hope the problem fixed
itself, but no doubt I am spending more time on Information Technology now.

So, if you run into some seemingly insurmountable problem, it is not that
hard to uninstall/reinstall.

Robert Rose
robert.rose at mac.com <mailto:robert.rose at mac.com>
www.robertrose.photos <http://www.robertrose.photos/>