Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 18:25:45 -0400

Trim your posts! (what we used to say)
In the old days on the LUG not trimming our posts was a waste of band width
and not cool behavior and I was diligent on it as most of us were.  But I
sensed as the years went by and the modems gave way to whatever they call
the thing parked next to my laptop that it became less of an issue as nobody
complained any more. Things got sloppy.
But I'm back to being diligent.
I hate the reams of stuff under all the posts. It's unseemly.
The department of redundancy department.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer