Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 18:06:01 -0400

Well, I trim all of my replies to other groups that request it but have
never noticed that to be a problem on the LUG!  If figured there was some
magic software that trimmed them for us!  I'm sorry and will trim future
replies to the LUG, just like all of the other lists I subscribe to!!

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] BIG new Leica.)