Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset Serengeti
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:44:26 -0700

Yes they were. At least I think they were. I didn?t have a good map but that
sounds about right. Many images were made without an accompanying iPhone
image to capture the GPS coordinates.

I plan on returning for a longer stay in 2017 with my wife so she can
experience what I did.

Thanks for looking, Jayanand. I know you?ve frequented the area recently and
I value your thoughts.

Seeing a leopard was at the very top of my list. Our driver/guide was
thrilled when we heard a pair were lounging in a nearby tree.

I did see all of the the ?big five? on the trip although the black rhino was
so far away that if he hadn?t stood up I?d have thought it to be a cardboard
cutout.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Sunset Serengeti)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Sunset Serengeti)