Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset Serengeti
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:05:45 +0530

If you are going in February/March bypass the Central Serengeti and go to
Ndutu, in the Southern tip. There are no vehicle restrictions there, so you
can get really close to the animals, and in Feb/March the Wildebeest
calving is in full swing there, so you will get a lot of predator action.
You are also very close to Olduvai Gorge and Ngorongoro, if you want a
change of scene! In fact you can drive there (and back) from Arusha,
spending time in Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro which are all on
the way.

Cheers
Jayanand