Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The Internet is full...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:27:24 -0000

... of cats, some of which are easily photographable, but some of which are
black and very hard to get right. OK let's admit it and say impossible. This
folder is my contribution to the breath of this problem. That said, I
haven't solved it, just proved its impossibility.

I currently work as full time cat attendant for this moggie who sometimes
deigns to answer to the name Pippi. She is only fourteen months of age, but
acts like a reincarnation of Queen Victoria or something at a higher level.
Of course, thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have
never forgotten this.

Here a link and there are thirteen shots in all.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/NHLFs/Pippi_DSCF8475.jpg.html

I'll revert to real photography now that I have been defeated.

Douglas