Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Sunset and Moonrise
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 23:36:57 -0000

Excellent images and very tranquil, Philippe. I had never heard of Baie de
Somme until I looked it up and discovered it's the river Somme estuary.

BTW I've never been north of Le Havre and it's a part of France I must
visit. However, my wife has a relative who got precious metal on the Somme.
Her granduncle won the Military Cross back in the Great War during an
assault on a bridge there.

Douglas