Subject: [Leica] IMG: Breakfast!
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:25:19 -0700

Thanks Jim, it was very good food at a great price.
And yes, I do have a bit of delay in posting, I started my  3 1/2 week
New England trip on Sept. 28 and am just getting started on the
processing after getting back.

Jay

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Breakfast!)