Subject: [Leica] IMG: Caturday
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:53:06 -0000

That's a nice pair of cats, Herb. They seem very tolerant of each other. My
wife who adores cats  is now toying with the idea of getting another, then
it'll probably be another again, as my son isn't going to be living here for
much longer. However, I believe in that old rule about pet cats. They're
like exclamation marks: any more than two is a sign of a complete nutcase.

By the way, if you're thinking of moving house, how will the cats cope?

Douglas