Subject: [Leica] IMG: Caturday
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:17:13 -0700

1. We?re not thinking of moving house. We joined an organization whose
purpose is to help people stay in their houses until they die. A good friend
has agreed to take the cats when we can no longer keep them. He has one cat,
a part Maine Coon who is very laid back. He has several times fostered
kittens for a few weeks, and when the short quarantine period is over so
that they don?t need to stay isolated, his cat starts mothering the kittens.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.