Subject: [Leica] The Return of The Decisive Moment
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:30:50 +0530

Irrespective of all that is said, I have ordered my copy and it is on its
way - thanks to Richard's alert - and what is more, I consider it a bit of
a bargain, as it is inclusive of postage (which normally costs an arm and a
leg for me in India)! There is a saying that too much analysis only leads
to paralysis!
Cheers
Jayanand