Subject: [Leica] Which R lenses are good? Mediocre? Bad?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:45:23 +0530

The 100 Elmarit is a sensational lens, and the only one I have left,
but Leitaxed into a Nikon mount, its my "Nikon" macro lens. I had a
50mm f2 Summicron-R which I thought was very good, but not worth
spending money on a Leitax mount and keeping, a 24mm Elmarit-R and a
75-210mm zoom - neither of which I liked very much.
Cheers
Jayanand