Subject: [Leica] Which R lenses are good? Mediocre? Bad?
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 22:40:50 +0100

References for those comments Mark?

john

-----Original Message-----

I certainly am not impressed when I look at a chat group and one person is
saying  "I found the 90mm to be a bit flat" countered by another person
saying "yea the 100 is much sharper" with a URL pointing to a jpg of his kid
or grand kid low rez to put it mildly as you can just make out if its maybe
in focus or not. And both people have long ago sold it and gotten something
else. Which they then sold.

Whenever Erwin's name is brought up on the LUG the same two idiots chime in
about how he's paid off by Leica and a number of other dumb rude good old
boy stuff. Its absurd and a damn shame people who take this stuff seriously
cant get the respect they certainly deserve and get everywhere else.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Which R lenses are good? Mediocre? Bad?)